The Motorola Droid 2 has become a huge hit amongst mobile users, thanks to its improved keyboard and sleek look. The gadget has a fast processor, and the ram of the original Droid version has been doubled. It runs on the Android 2.2 operating system. If you are looking for a smart phone that offers an amazing physical keyboard then, you must get a Motorola Droid 2 for yourself without thinking any further.
Droid 2 is packaged with an AC adapter, a USB cable and an 8GB micro SD card. It offers premium multimedia and a great web browsing experience with Flash as well.
The Droid 2 is available with a 1,400mAh lithium ion battery. It offers a talk time of 9.6 hours and up to thirteen days of standby time. However, if you wish to use your mobile for a longer period, you can always check out these points and accentuate your gadget’s battery life further:
1. Remember to charge the batter of your Motorola Droid2 phone once you have purchased it. This is because new batteries are not completely charged.
2. Add the power control widget to your phone. This will help you enhance its battery life with ease. For this you can go to the homescreen of your phone and type ‘Menu’. After this, select the ‘Add’ option. Having done this, you can select the widgets option and then click on the ‘Power Control’ button to add the widget completely. The power control widget helps you keep a check on the accessories and applications which can be affecting the battery life of your phone.
3. Turn off applications (including wi-fi, GPS and Bluetooth) when you are not using them, will also help you save a lot of power and hence enhance the battery life.
4. Make use of the ‘Battery Use’ feature under the setting options on your gadget. It allows you to check the features that could be using your battery and gives you a live look at your battery usage.
5. Lower the brightness of your display. By lowering the background light, you can save a lot of battery.
You can also consider purchasing Emergency Portable Charger for your Motorola Droid 2. You can pick the Amzer Emergency Portable Charger. It is compact and light weight, and is ideal for those people who travel a lot. The beauty of this particular charger is that it allows you to charge your mobile phone with regular AA batteries, and is available with five different connectors.