You may encounter a few problems trying to extend the charging capacity of your Motorola Droid Bionic. Since long and useful life of batteries will allow you to save money, most of us are on the constant lookout for measures that can be adopted to increase the life span of batteries. Today, I will acquaint you with a few tricks which you can use to extend the capacity of your Bionic’s battery.
- The very first thing that you can do to extend the lifespan of your battery is by turning off ‘Automatic Applications Sync’. You can close this by yourself and ascertain that this application has been shut down by visiting Menu, followed by Setting and finally “Accounts & Sync.”
- In case your Bluetooth is turned on, switch it off right now. It is better to turn it off in case you are not making use of it as it will constantly go on searching for signals and drain your battery in the process. This can be done by going for the ‘Menu’, followed by ‘Settings’ and ‘Wireless & Networks’ and finally ‘Bluetooth’.
- In case you are not using the internet right now, turn it off if you want to enhance the life span of your battery. Go to “Menu” followed by “Settings”, “Wireless & Networks” and finally “Wi Fi”.
- You can add a ‘Power Control’ widget to your Motorola Droid Bionic model. This can be done by visiting the ‘Menu’ option and then selecting ‘Add’, ‘Widgets’, and ‘Power Control’. As soon as you have added this widget, just open it. Now, you will be able to see and adjust a number of options like GPS, Wi Fi, Bluetooth as well as Display Brightness.
- You will notice an option named ‘Display Brightness’ inside your ‘Power Control’ widget. It is better to turn it down at least a few notches, as this will allow you to conserve your battery.